Friday 21 May 2010

Book Twenty-Four.

Title: Pita-Ten Vol6
Author: Koge-Donbo
Summary: As Kotarou tries to uncover the roots of his relationship with Misha and Shia, the journey of discovery turns into a mystery wrapped deep within their history. When the details to the past begin to become exposed, forgotten promises and secret truths are finally revealed. Will it all be enough to bring Kotarou, Misha and Shia together for a happy romance?
Genre: Romance
Time Started: 17th May, 10:25pm
Time Ended: 17th May, 11:00pm
Page Count: 194
Age Rating: 13+
Warning: N/A
Appeal Rating: 10/10.

Sorry, guys, I've been putting this off for a while, so I don't have the usual "OMG-this part was amazing, that character's so annoying." as I usually do, especially since I've read other books since now. Sorryyyy. My fault.

I do remember one thing, though. I loved this volume. The flashbacks were absolutely gripping; I couldn't put it down, even if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment