Friday 21 May 2010

Book Twenty-Six

Title: Pita-Ten Vol 8
Author: Koge-Donbo
Summary: Kotarou may finally have to move on! His relationship with Misha is in the shambles and Shia is out of the picture ... so who is left? Kotarou's long-time friend Koboshi, that's who! When she confesses her true feelings for him, with Takashi sit idly by? These matters of the heart may just have to wait for Kotarou's impending middle school entrance exam. Meanwhile, Misha is cramming for her Angelic Examination, but a hard truth is about to be revealed that could spell disaster. Futures will be decided and fates sealed with the outcome of these exams! Don't miss out on any of the tear-jerking drama in the final volume of Pita-Ten!
Genre: Romance
Time Started: 18th May, 11:00pm
Time Ended: 18th May, 11:35pm
Page Count: 192
Age Rating: 13+
Warning: N/A.
Appeal Rating: 10/10.

I actually cried. The ending of this book honestly made me cry. My friend read the series two books behind me, and she's finished it now, and she thinks I'm too emotional. She found it sad, too, but not enough to cry. I think that perhaps, because I'm a writer, I connect with characters more easily than she would, and so I'm more prone to cry. Because honestly, I'm anything but emotional. Still, I found this utterly heartbreaking.

I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment