Saturday 15 May 2010

Book Twenty-One.

Title: Pita-Ten Vol.3
Author: Koge-Donbo
Summary: Ever since he was a little boy, Kotarou has been able to see angels. This has certainly come in handy, since he has one named Misha living next door! But when the angel Sasha descends to Earth, she's a bit flustered by Kotaroi's ability to sense her. Sasha also has suspicions about Misha's roommate, Shia. Indeed, what secrets does Shia keep safely tucked inside her raven-topped head? Is she a vampire, a demon, a ghost, or another angel? In the midst of such contemplations, Sasha develops a massive crush on Kotaroi's best friend, Takashi! But wait! Can it be that Takashi actually has feelings for ... Shia?!
Genre: Romance
Time Started: 13th May, 8:30am
Time Ended: 13th May, 10:30pm.
Page Count: 195
Age Rating: 13+
Warning: N/A
Appeal Rating: 8/10.
 
 I've read Volume Four since reading this one, so it's all a little mixed, but I remember that Sasha didn't even play a huge role in the third volume, so I'm not entirely sure why the blurb is like OMGSASHA!!!!1!!!111!! ... Yeah. So, with each book I read, I enjoy it more, and I'm starting to just deal with Misha and her perky, annoying tendancies, even if it still makes me want to punch her lights out. But I'm controlling myself.

And I'm starting to utterly adore Ten-chan. He's so cute and adorable and smart and I love him. Yupyupyup. Hey... stop looking at me like that... we all like manga characters at some point! At least it's not as bad as my friend, who looks at the pictures over my shoulder while I'm reading: he thinks that Misha's fit. Yuck.

Recommended? Yupp(:

No comments:

Post a Comment