Friday 21 May 2010

Book Twenty-Three

Title: Pita-Ten Vol 5
Author: Koge-Donbo
Summary: Sasha has a message for Kotarou: Back off! The uber-hip angelic diva is dead set on helping Misha ace her angel exam, and she thinks that Kotarou has been clouding Misha's judgement. However, Kotarou has an eye for someone else - Shia, Misha's kind-hearted roommate. Will Cupid's arrow strike Shia and Kotarou? Or will Misha be his angel of the morning?
Genre: Romance
Time Started: 17th May, 1:20pm
Time Ended: 17th May, 2:05pm
Page Count: 195
Age Rating: 13+
Warning: N/A.
Appeal Rating: 8/10.

Sorry, guys, I've been putting this off for a while, so I don't have the usual "OMG-this part was amazing, that character's so annoying." as I usually do, especially since I've read other books since now. Sorryyyy. My fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment